Pre-Sale Ends in:
About TEXT MINING SIMPLIFIED course:
Why to learn Text Mining?
- Are you aware that over 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every single day, and it's only going to grow from there. By 2020, it's estimated that 1.7MB of data will be created every second for every person on earth.
- Around 90% of world's data is in unstructured format (text data), which makes mining this unstructured data i.e. text mining one of the most sought after skill in Data Science and Machine learning.
Who is TEXT MINING SIMPLIFIED course for?
- Who wants to learn about Text Mining and it's application from scratch.
- Who wish to learn how to pre-process and analyze textual or social media data, how to read data from different sources, about APIs, etc.
- Who have some basic idea about R programming (though some basic overview of R programming is covered in this course).
- Who are planning to learn most sought after skill in Data Science.
- Who are planning to take their skills to next level and are planning to learn NLP, after learning text mining skills.
- Who are beginner in data science but are planning to learn text mining and NLP in near future .
What You'll Learn:
Week 1- R Programming: Basic Overview
In module 1, You would be learning about some basics of R programming like it's interface, data types, data structures etc.
Week 2 -Text Mining: Concepts and Practical Usage
In module 2, You would be learning about text mining from scratch, it's packages, Term document matrix, practical usage, etc.
Week 3 - Reading Data from Different Sources
In module 3, You'll learn how you can read in different types of data like JSON data, CSV data, zipped file, etc.
Week 4 - APIs and it's Usage
In module 4, You'll become familiar with APIs, it's practical usage and how it's used to retrive data.
Week 5 - Text Mining Using Social Media Data
In module 5, You'll learn how to extract data from different social media platforms like FB, twitter, etc.
Week 6 - Case Study using Twitter Data
In module 6, You'll have a look at practical application of text pre-processing and text mining using twitter data.
Week 7 - Word Cloud Creation & Conclusion
In module 7, We'll have a look at word cloud creation using the twitter data and we'll have a walk through from scratch for better understanding of beginners.
Money Back Guarantee!
Your Purchase is completely secured with 15 Days no questions asked Money back Guarantee. (For students enrolling during pre-sale period, refund period will be considered from the day of course launch!)
Get started now!
Hey, it's Bhaumik! I am a Data Science Professional, who loves to tell stories backed by data and to find out interesting insights hidden in the data. In the past, I have worked on many different data science/ ML projects of regression, classification, NLP, time series and much more.
I am on a mission to make your data science learning more fun and engaging, and here to help you to learn analytics skills from scratch.
Learn to analyze your data with ease!
Frequently Asked Questions
Certificate Of Course Completetion
Once the course is completed, you will get a 'Certificate of Completetion'
Pre-Sale Ends in: